This Short Trip to Chitwan National Park – The world Heritage reserve park, here you will enjoy Morning and after Jungle safari by canter, it is famous for tigers, Leopard, Elephant, and more than 500 species of Birds.
Highlights of Tour
Jungle safari by Elephant
A nature walk in Park
Canoe ride in the river
DAY 1: KATHMANDU TO CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
This morning you will be met at your Kathmandu hotel by your local English-speaking representative and transferred to Chitwan National Park (approx. 5-6 hours drive). Upon arrival at your hotel, located outside the National Park, you will check-in.
Later, travel into the National Park and enjoy a jungle safari by elephant safari or nature walk, depending on the time of your arrival at the resort. Return to the hotel for dinner and have the remainder of the evening free at your leisure.
DAY 2: CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
Start your day with an early morning nature walk in the park with Naturalist. Later we will proceed to see the elephant stables where you will enjoy a canoe ride along the river and get to chance to see the elephants bathing. After the exploration of the Park, we will return to our hotel. Enjoy a traditional local dance performance this evening, followed by a campfire dinner.
DAY 3: CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK TO KATHMANDU
After breakfast and check-out this morning you will be transferred to back to your Kathmandu hotel or airport (approx. 5-6 hrs drive) where your arrangements end.
- 02 nights’ accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners at Hotel/resort
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Canoe ride
- Two times Jungle Safari by an elephant in the park
- Entrance fees at Temples / Monuments / Palace Entrances or
- Any Airfare ( Domestic / International)
- Any Meals not mentioned in Programme
- Item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance
- Any Services not mentioned in the itinerary