06:30 AM: Today morning you will picked up from your hotel and transfer to Hzarat Niazmuddin railway station to board train for Agra,
08:10 AM: Train will depart for Agra
09:50 AM: Train will be arrived Agra at 0950 hrs and you will be welcomed by our representative / guide, our expert guide will take you for Agra city tour. Our expert guide will show your all famous attractions of Agra.
10:30 AM: Our first visit to Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal is closed Fridays)., Taj Mahal constructed by shah Jahan in 16 century for his favorite queen Mumtaz mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. It took 22 years to complete the ‘Love Poem in Marble’ and approximately 20000 craftsmen or labor, these craftsmen brought together from Persia, Turkey, France, and Italy.
12:30 PM: We will go to Local restaurant for Lunch on own expenses
14:00 PM: visit the Agra fort containing the halls of private and public audience and other palaces. Built on red sandstone. Here Muhgal Emperor Shah Jahan was kept house arrest by his son Aurangzeb. He spent his last few years in this house before he died, he was viewed the Taj Mahal from His window across the Yamuna till his last breath.
15:30 PM: Then we will visit tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daula
16:45 PM: After visit Agra we will transfer to Agra railway station to board train for Delhi.
17:50 PM: Train will depart from Agra Cantt to Delhi
19:30 PM: Arrive Hazarat Nizamuddin railway station and transfer to your hotel / Airport
- All transfers, tours and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- Train tickets ( Delhi – Agra – Delhi) – AC Chair Car / 03rd AC Class
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Monument Tickets
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary / cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.