This journey is entirely devoted to the search for the Bengal tiger. You will visit four important tiger parks in the states of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan: Kanha, Bandhavgarh, and Ranthambore. They are all known for the large tiger population and the high chances to spot tigers. Jungle Safari by private jeep: this way you always have a good view and you have the Naturalist to explain. On the way, you will visit Agra to see the world-famous Taj Mahal. You will travel in a private car with a driver and you over a route by train ( Katni to Agra).
Highlights of Tours
- Jungle Safaris by Shared Jeep
- Enjoy the Beauty of nature at Resort
- Watch the fauna and flora like Royal Bengal Tigers, Leopard, Sambar, Bear, and others
- Enjoy Wildlife photography
DAY 1: JABALPUR TO KANHA NATIONAL PARK
Upon arrival in Jabalpur, you will be met by your driver and travel by road to the Kanha Tiger Reserve (approx. 4hrs drive). After arriving at the hotel, check-in, and enjoy dinner.
DAY 2: KANHA NATIONAL PARK
Wake up early to enjoy a morning shared jeep safari around the Kanha Tiger Reserve. At Kanha, the wildlife you may spot on a safari includes the tiger, leopard, wild dog, wild cat, fox, and the jackal. Kanha Tiger Reserve is most famous for its Swamp Deer population, and has been instrumental in the species survival and protecting it against extinction. Return to the hotel for lunch and a rest and this afternoon, embark on another jeep safari to the reserve.
DAY 3: KANHA NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy a morning and evening safari again today, your last chance to spot the elusive Tiger.
DAY 4: KANHA NATIONAL PARK TO BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK
This morning you will continue your journey from Kanha to Bandhavgarh National Park (approx. 6hrs drive). This afternoon proceeds on a shared jeep safari around the park.
Bandhavgarh was the hunting reserve for the Local royal family of Rewa State. Bandhavgarh was announced a National park by the Indian Government in the year of 1968. Bandhavgarh is well known for the highest population for the royal Bengal Tigers and also attracts tourist other wild attraction Boar, Chital, Fox, Jackal, Snakes, and other wild animals
DAY 5: BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy a morning and evening safari again today, another great chance to spot some unique wildlife around the park.
DAY 6: BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK TO AGRA
Enjoy an early morning jeep safari and afterward, return to the hotel for the day at leisure. After relaxing and check-out and you will transfer to Katni Railway Station (approx 2 hrs drive) and board your overnight train to Agra.
DAY 7: AGRA
Upon arrival into Agra this morning, you will be met by your local English-speaking guide and transfer to visit the Taj Mahal.
DAY 8: AGRA TO RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
Today you will transfer to Bharatpur Railway Station to board your train to Sawai Madhopur near Ranthambore National Park departing at 1505 hrs. Upon arrival at 1802 hrs, transfer to your hotel for check-in
DAY 9: RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
Today you will enjoy an early morning and a mid-afternoon safari by a canter and visit the 10th Century Ranthambore Fort, considered one of the oldest structures in the state of Rajasthan.
DAY 10: RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK TO DELHI
After breakfast drive from Ranthambore National Park to Sawai Madhopur and board your train 12903 / Golden Temple Mail to Delhi departing at 1230 hrs. Upon arrival at 1803 Hrs, you will be met and transferred to your hotel, the remainder of the day is at leisure.
DAY 11: DEPART DELHI
After check-out, your arrangements end.
- 10 NIGHT’S ACCOMMODATION ON DOUBLE / TWIN ROOM IN EACH HOTEL
- NICE AND COMFORTABLE AIR-CONDITIONED CAR.
- ENGLISH SPEAKING LOCAL GUIDE FOR SIGHTSEEING PLACES AS MENTIONED IN TRAVEL PLAN.
- DAILY BUFFET BREAKFAST IN THE HOTEL AS PER THE CHOSEN
- 02 JUNGLE SAFARI BY PARK VEHICLE IN RANTHAMBORE
- 02 JUNGLE SAFARI BY PARK VEHICLE IN KANHA
- 02 JUNGLE SAFARI BY PARK VEHICLE IN BANDHAVGARH
- 01 OVERNIGHT TRAIN ( KATNI – AGRA ) – 02ND AC / 03RD AC CLASS
- 01 TRAIN (SAWAI MADHOPUR -DELHI) – 02ND AC / 03RD AC CLASS
- TOLL TAXES, DRIVER ALLOWANCE, AND PARKING ARE INCLUDED DURING THE TOUR.
- ALL APPLICABLE TAXES AND SERVICE CHARGES.
Tour does not include:-
- Any lunch, dinner, snack, mineral water, etc. unless mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Monuments fees or Camera fee
- Tips, gratuities
- Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks, or any other expenses of personal nature.