Our Delhi Short Stay tour provide brief Knowledge about the Delhi, it is seven-time destroyed and built because the location of Delhi was very important, it was the located in Centre and on the way to Silk road, it also renowned for its long history, culture, and architecture, the City attracts many International and domestic tourist annually.
Highlights of Tour
- Explore Mughals architectural Monuments “Humayun’s Tomb”
- Visit India Gate and drive past Diplomatic Enclave
- Rickshaw ride at Old Delhi market
- Visit Jama Masjid
- Visit Hindu Temple “Birla Mandir”
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival in Delhi make your way to your hotel from the hotel by our representative and private Air-conditioned car and check-in at your hotel
We will start from a brief photo stop at India Gate, a memorial to the Indian servicemen who died in World War I. Continue to Humayun’s tomb (the second Mughal Emperor) built in the mid-16th Century, End the day with some shopping at Connaught Place markets before returning to your hotel.
Day 2: Delhi
Today you will enjoy a full day sightseeing of Old and New Delhi. Starting in Old Delhi where you will see the Red Fort before stopping at Chandni Chowk for a brief walking tour to Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque that can pray in one time approximately 25,000 people in its courtyard. Later explore the impressive modern Lakshmi Narayan Hindu Temple, built-in 1938.
Day 3: Depart Delhi
Arrangements end upon check out from your hotel this morning and transfer to Delhi International Airport / Domestic Airport for your onward Journeys.
- 02 nights’ accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels
- Buffet breakfast at Hotel
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for excursion, transfers, and tours
- Local English speaking Guide in Delhi
- Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Monument Entrance fees
- Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- item of personal nature
- Any insurance.
- Gratuities to Guide and Driver
- All other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses (Medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services)