Pick up Time: 08:30 am
Approx. Duration: 7-8 hours
Guide: English Speaking
Pick up and drop location: Hotel/Place advice by guest
Morning an escorted walk in the Lodi Gardens, the Central Park of New Delhi. Later visit a small but very important museum of Mahatma Gandhi, ‘Gandhi Smriti’. This is Place where Mahatma Gandhi was assassinated earlier this Museum was house of one of the business tycoon family.
Later tour of Akshardham Temple, the largest Hindu temple complex in the world and showcasing the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages.
If you are interested, visit the Crafts Museum, to sample India’s rich tradition of handicrafts and Bahai temple, popularly known as Lotus temple.
Afternoon visits the Temple of the Sikhs, a Gurudwara. You can watch (and join if you like) the langar, do the voluntary cooking and desire to feeding the program at the Gurudwara.
- All transfers, tours, and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which is offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.