- Explore the architectural Monuments in Delhi
- Enjoy the rickshaw ride at Old Delhi
- Visit the famous Jama Masjid in Old Delhi
- Explore Taj Mahal on Sunrise & Agra Fort
- Explore the historical Monuments of “Pink City” – Jaipur
- Enjoy an Elephant ride on Jaipur
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Reach Delhi airport, You will meet our representative at the airport and transfer to your hotel for a 01-night stay.
Day 02: Delhi
Breakfast at Hotel, tour begin of Old and New Delhi, visiting old Delhi, our first visit Jama Masjid, the Red Fort from outside, enjoy rickshaw ride busy Chandi Chowk, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, India Gate, Qutub Minar, and drive past the Parliament House, a Government building.
Day 03: Delhi – Jaipur
Packed breakfast from the hotel and transfer to New Delhi railway station to board train 12015 / Ajmer Shatabdi for Jaipur, departing from New Delhi at 0600 Hrs. Arrive Jaipur at 1040 Hrs, our representative will welcome at the railway station and transfer to Hotel. Relax at the hotel a few hours Afternoon we will start our sightseeing tour of Jaipur which including visit Hawa Mahal from outside, City Palace, Observatory (Jantar Mantar).
Day 04: Jaipur
Breakfast at Hotel, and then we will visit Amber Fort. you Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening you will be transferred to Jaipur railway station to board train 12196 / AII AF Intercity-Express departure from Jaipur at 1655 Hrs and Arrive Agra Fort at 2140, Pickup from Railway station, and transfer to Hotel
Day 05: Agra – Delhi
Today early your guide will be picked up you at 0530 hrs and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal, it one of the seventh wonders in the world, after the visit we will go for lunch at a local restaurant or hotel. Itmad ud Daulah before transfer to the railway station we visit some local market. Afternoon we will transfer to Agra Cantt railway station to board train 12049 / Gatiman Express for Delhi, Departure from Agra at 1750 Hrs and Arrive Hazarat Nizamuddin railway Station (Delhi) at 1930 Hrs, our representative will be picked up you from the railway station and transfer to Delhi Hotel for overnight stay
Day 6: Delhi – Amritsar
Breakfast. In the morning transfer to the Delhi train station for your train to Amritsar. Upon arrival, they will be received and transfer to your hotel. Amritsar is the capital of the Sikh religion since the 16th century. A bright monument in marble, bronze, and gold leaf, and a living celebration of architecture of the devotion of Sikhism (an active faith preaches unity and equality among all religions), the Golden Temple is both fascinating and spiritually stimulating, combining pure physical beauty with a truly sacred environment. The way in which the devotees of his cult are sufficient to keep his attention and his heart completely captive.
In the afternoon visit the “Beating the Retreat” ceremony in Wagah, a military post on the border between India and Pakistan – between Amritsar and Lahore, an elaborate complex of buildings, roads, and barriers on both sides. The soldiers of both countries in march in perfect drill, going through the stages of putting down their respective national flags.
Day 07: Amritsar – Delhi
Breakfast. In the morning visit the Golden Temple, also known as Harmandir or Darbar Sahib, the foundation of the temple which was laid by the Muslim saint Mian Mir, a follower and good friend of Guru Arjun Dev Ji. Later, visit Durgiana Temple, Durga Temple, and Jallianwala Bagh, the most moving monument of free India. On April 13, 1919, British General O’Dyer opened fire on a group of people attending peaceful freedom of movement meeting held here, which killed nearly 2,000 innocent men, women, and children. In the afternoon you will transfer to Amritsar Airport to board a flight for Delhi
Day 08: Delhi Departure
Breakfast. Room available up to 1200 hours. At a convenient time transfer to the international airport for your return flight (must be presented at the airport 3 hours before the flight departure time).
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis at Standard Hotel or similar.
- All transfers, tours, and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Meal Plan on Breakfast at Hotels
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- Train Fare ( Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi – Amritsar – Delhi) – AC Chair Car
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary/cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which are offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.