A journey to Nepal is a land of indestructible beauty and attraction. It is famous for the highest mountain peak in the world which rises to 9000 meters. During this journey, you will explore Holy Hindu Temple Pasupatinath Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, explore Bhaktapur-a medieval city where the Newars, the main inhabitants, Visit Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa in Patan.
Highlights of Tours
- Visit Pashupatinath Temple, Stupa Boudhanath
- Explore the Bhaktapur city
- Explore Patan city
DAY 1: DELHI/KATHMANDU
In the morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Kathmandu. Transfer to the Kathmandu hotel. Kathmandu (1400 meters), the capital of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities in the world.
DAY 2: KATHMANDU–BHAKTAPUR-KATHMANDU
In the morning visit the Pashupatinath Temple, it is one of the most sacred Hindu temples of the god Shiva. Located on the bank of the Bagmati River, visit the Stupa Boudhanath. it is the biggest Buddhist stupa whole world. After leaving by road to Bhaktapur, a medieval city, where the Newars, the main inhabitants still follow the traditions and customs of old age. This houses some of the best examples of Nepalese wood and stone crafts, such as the 55-window palace constructed in 1697. Return to Kathmandu Accommodation at the Hotel.
DAY 3: KATHMANDU–PATAN–KATHMANDU
In the morning visit Patan, it is located on the southern banks of the Bagmati River and is one of the three main cities in the Kathmandu Valley.
In the afternoon visit Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa, and the city. We will pass by “Geek” Street, where hippies relaxed in times, to visit the House-Temple of the Kumari, the goddess-girl, a living goddess. Around 2000 years old, Swayambhunath stands on a hill at the south-west end of Kathmandu. The stupa is a dome 20 meters in diameter and 32 meters high and is made of brick and earth mounted by a conical needle crowned by a pinnacle of gilded copper.
DAY 4: KATHMANDU DEPARTURE
After Breakfast our representative will pick up you from your hotel and transfer to Kathmandu International Airport to board a flight for the home country.
- 03 nights’ accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels
- Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for excursion, transfers, and tours
- Local English speaking Guide
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Nepal visa Fees
- Monument Entrance fees
- Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- item of personal nature
- Any insurance.
- Gratuities to Guide and Driver
- All other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses (Medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services)