From the Maharaja palaces in Rajasthan to the holy river Ganges Our 10 Days classical India,
tours you will cover all places like Delhi Jaipur, Agra, Khajuraho, and the Spiritual city of Varanasi here you will see The majesty of the Taj Mahal is sure to be the unforgettable highlight of the trip. Jaipur, on the other hand, gives close contact with the still-living world of the Maharajas. In Shapira, you are a guest of the Singh family. In the most sacred place in India, you can experience India from its most authentic side. The temples of Khajuraho are among the most beautiful in the country, their erotic representations from the Tantric tradition are world-famous, explore the holy city of Varanasi where you witness to watch Ganga aarti and early morning boat ride.
- Guided Tour to Amber Fort
- Enjoy Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Visit Abhaneri Step Well
- Guided Tour to World Famous Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit the world-famous Khajuraho temples – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour to Holy City of Varanasi
- Enjoy Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
- Guided city Tour to Old and New Delhi.
Day 01: Delhi
Arrive and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi / Samode / Jaipur
Breakfast. Departure to Jaipur. En-route lunch at the impressive Samode Palace, where we will visit the Palace transformed into a hotel and that stands out for its impressive “Hall of Mirrors”. Continuation to Jaipur, Capital of the state of Rajasthan. In the afternoon, we will attend the Aarti ceremony at the Birla temple.
Day 03: Jaipur
Breakfast. Visit of Amber Fort. This palace complex is imposed on top of a hill that we will climb on the back of an elephant (restricted quota) or by jeeps. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon we will visit the Maharaja Palace and its museum, the Jai Singh Observatory still in operation and where we can observe the accuracy of the stone instruments built in the 18th century. We can contemplate the spectacular facade of the Palace of the Winds, which has become the emblem of the city.
Day 04: Jaipur – Agra via Abhaneri & Fatehpur Sikri
Breakfast. Departure by road to Agra, visiting the Abhaneri road and its medieval monuments of the Rajputs such as the Chand Baori well and the Harshat Mata Tempo dedicated to the god Vishnu. Continue by road to visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continue to Agra, and upon arrival we will visit the Taj Mahal, considered one of the 7 wonders of the modern world. The round trip from parking will be done by electronic bus.
Day 05: Agra
Breakfast. Departure to visit the Fort of Agra, a walled complex that contains in its interior palaces and stately buildings with architectural styles that vary from the complexity of what was built by Akbar to the simplicity of what was built by his grandson Shah Jahan. Lunch. In the afternoon we will visit Mother Teresa’s SRAM.
Day 06: Agra to Khajuraho via Jhansi & Orchha
Breakfast. Transfer to the train station by our representative to board the train to Jhansi. Upon arrival we will visit the historic town of “Orchha”, where we will visit its Temples and the famous fort of Orchha. The rest of the free time to know its colorful markets of Orchha and its local temples. Lunch (Vegetarian food). We continue our journey to Khajuraho.
Day 07: Khajuraho / Varanasi
Breakfast. Visit of the largest group of Hindu temples in the country, famous for its careful erotic sculptures and considered by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Early lunch at the hotel. At a convenient time, transfer to Khajuraho airport to take the flight to Varanasi (included). Arrival in Varanasi located on the banks of the Ganges River, is the most important city for Hindu devotees. In the afternoon, there will be a ride through a rickshaw (taxi-bike) to go to witness the Aarti ceremony in the Ghats of the sacred river Ganges.
Day 08: Varanasi
Before dawn, transfer to the ghats of the Ganges River, to observe the purification rituals from a boat. After sunrise, you will visit some of the most exotic temples in the region. Return to the hotel for breakfast. Free time to rest, until lunchtime at the Hotel. In the afternoon, visit “Sarnath”, which is a small town near Varanasi that is considered one of the four most sacred places in Buddhism.
Day 09: Varanasi / Delhi
Breakfast. Transfer to Varanasi airport to take a flight to Delhi (included). Upon arrival visit the Qutub Minar, the oldest monument of those remaining in Delhi, and we will continue with the visit of Old Delhi: Raj Ghat, the Sikh Temple of Bangla Sabih, and the Great Jamma Masjid Mosque. Continue on rickshaw (bike cart) through the motley streets of the popular Chandni Chowk neighborhood. Lunch. We will continue visiting New Delhi: The Gate of India, Parliament Building, Presidential Palace, Ministries, etc.
Day 10: Delhi Departure
Buffet Breakfast and check-out and transfer to the airport to take the flight to home
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Accommodation will be on a Breakfast basis
- All transfers, tours, and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- Shared Boat ride at Varanasi
- Train tickets ( Agra – Jhansi) – AC Chair Car
- Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- Battery Van tickets at Taj Mahal
- 01 Lunch at Samode Palace
- Elephant ride / Jeep Ride at Amber Fort (Elephant ride Subject to availability).
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances ( Tickets)
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary/cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which is offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.