05 Days Goa Tour – Party Capital in India, it is famous for sandy delightful beaches and their nightlife, explore the breathtaking scenery of Panjim, visit some oldest church Se. Cathedral and other churches, Professed House and Basilica of Bom Jesus Spent your time in the local market or relax on beaches.
- Visit Althinho Hill
- Enjoy the Breathtaking scenery of Panjim
- Visit Dona Paula
- Professed House and Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Enjoy the Shopping and nightlife of Goa
DAY 1: ARRIVE GOA
Upon arrival in Goa make your own way to your hotel for check in.
DAY 2: GOA
Buffet breakfast then go for city tour of Goa tour will starting with a visit to Altinho Hill and its breathtaking scenery of Panjim and river Mandovi. Continue to Dona Paula for a view of Marmgoa, India’s largest natural harbour.
Later visit Old Goa, located 9km east of Panajim, it was founded in 1510 by Alfonso de Albuquerque as the capital. The old city is well known for its churches.
Start with the Professed House and Basilica of Bom Jesus built in the 16th Century it contains the tomb of St. Francis Xavier. You will then visit Se. Cathedral the main church in the east of Goa, St. Cajetan built like St. Peters in Rome, the Church of Lady Rosary and St. Monica. Conclude the day with some shopping at the local market in Panjim city.
DAY 3: GOA
Today is at leisure for you to relax or go to the beach or explore all the activities around Goa and the resort.
DAY 4: GOA
Enjoy another day at leisure in Goa. If you wish, you may like to travel into Panjim city to further sightsee or do some shopping.
DAY 5: DEPART GOA
After check-out from your hotel, your arrangements will end.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Meal Plane will be on Room + breakfast basis
- All transfers and Sightseeing by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide in Goa Sightseeing
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances ( Tickets)
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary/cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which is offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.