The Golden Triangle is the highlights of the main destinations in India these are (Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra). Begin in one of the fastest-growing metropolitan cities in Asia, Delhi, Explore the chaotic but impressive city, See local life of Old Delhi from a Rickshaw, Head to Jaipur Jaipur Expressway “Enjoy the local experience and see Amber fort on Hills and visit the color of the Taj Mahal change during the time of sunrise, These three tourist places make up a triangle on the map of India.
- Sikh Temple – Gurudwara Bangla Saheb
- Rickshaw ride thru Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi
- Enjoy Bollywood movie in the Local Theater
- Elephant ride to reach atop of Amber Fort
- Sunrise visit the Taj Mahal
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI
Arrive Delhi – transfer to Hotel
DAY 2: DELHI
Breakfast. Tour New Delhi this morning, designed in 1911 by the British, New Delhi is one of the greenest capitals in the world. Our first visit to the impressive Qutub Minar, Drive past the government buildings and presidential palace along the broad and majestic Rajpath, Diplomatic enclave, etc. Afternoon tour Old Delhi, pass by the Red Fort, a symbol of Mughal power, and enjoy a ‘rickshaw’ (pedicab) ride around Chandni Chowk (old shopping street). Later we visit Raj Ghat; it is a memorial of the great Mahatma Gandhi.
DAY 3: DELHI / JAIPUR
Breakfast. Morning drive to Jaipur. Jaipur, the rose-pink capital of Rajasthan is bordered on all sides by rugged hills. Evening experience the flavors of Indian cinema at a local movie theatre for a short Bollywood movie.
DAY 4: JAIPUR
This morning visit Amber Fort and its palaces. Riding on elegantly caparisoned elephants, we make our way to the fort where we will find lavish courtyards and beautifully decorated halls, and the Chamber of Mirrors. Afternoon tour, visiting the Royal Observatory, the Palace Museum, and the elaborate Palace of Winds, the Hawa Mahal. Later, explore the exotic ‘bazaars’ of Jaipur. Visit a Hindu temple to witness the ‘AARTI’ ceremony.
DAY 5: JAIPUR /ABHANERI / FAEHPUR SIKRI /AGRA
Breakfast Morning drive to Agra visiting en Abhaneri & Fatehpur Sikri, Arrive Agra and transfer to Hotel.
DAY 6: AGRA
Breakfast, Today morning visit Taj Mahal, Taj Mahal simply is beauty – not just is design and technique, but it desire and intent. It took the world’s best craftsman and about 20,000 workers over 20 years to build this beautiful Structure. Later visit Agra Fort
DAY 7: AGRA–DELHI (Surface – 5 ½ hrs)
DELHI – ONWARD DESTINATION (INT’L FLIGHT)
Morning Drive to Delhi (5 Hrs), Lunch at a Local restaurant, Upon arrival, Please stay in transit to connect flight to home.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels
- Buffet breakfast at Hotel
- Air-conditioned Vehicle for excursion, transfers, and tours
- Local English speaking guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur
- Elephant / Jeep ride at Amber Fort
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Monument Entrance fees
- Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- item of personal nature
- Any insurance.
- Gratuities to Guide and Driver
- All other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.
- All personal expenses (Medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services)