If you are traveling India first time then you can visit the famous Golden Triangle with Mumbai. Explore the perfect introduction to India’s four most popular cities in India Delhi / Agra/ Jaipur and last Mumbai famous for Bollywood and the Economy capital of India. In this tour experience the history of forts, the luxury and splendor of Rajasthan’s palaces, the bustle and buzz of markets and bazaars, and the traditions of a heritage stay.
Highlights of Tours
- Chaotic & serene Old and New Delhi tour
- Experience of Fort, Palaces
- Visit the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Visit Elephanta Caves
- Visit Gateway of India and Mani Bhawan Mumbai
Day 01: Arrive Delhi (Check-in 1400)
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be given a traditional welcome and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Delhi
Breakfast. In the morning, visit a private tour of Old Delhi. The tour includes the visit of Jama Masjid, The Raj Ghat (symbolic tomb or Mahatma Gandhi Memorial) will also be visited, India Gate; Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, former Residence of the Viceroy, and today Presidential Palace.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra
Breakfast. In the morning departure by road to Agra, a city that alternated with Delhi the capital of the Mugal Empire. Afternoon free to own activity
Day 04: Agra
Breakfast. In the morning visit the Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays), the most fascinating and beautiful monument in India. The Taj Mahal was completed in 1653 AD by Emperor Mugal Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Also visit the Agra Fort, an imposing fortress on the banks of the Yamuna River, built by Emperor Mogol Akbar, in 1565 AD.
Day 05: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur
Breakfast. In the morning departure by road to Fatehpur Sikri, continue drive to Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, also known as “The Pink City” as the old city became pink terracotta in 1876 to welcome Prince Albert. Transfer to the hotel and accommodation.
Day 06: Jaipur
Breakfast. In the morning visit the Amber Fort where you will enjoy an elephant ride. Later you will visit the City Palace, Hawa Mahal or the Palace of the Winds (Outside), Also visit the Jantar Mantar or the Astronomical Observatory. The evening will visit the Birla Temple to see the nightly ritual of religious worship Aarti ceremony.
Day 07: Jaipur – Mumbai (by Flight)
Breakfast. At the Schedule time, transfer the airport to board the flight to Mumbai. Upon arrival, transfer to the Hotel.
Day 08: Mumbai
Breakfast. In the morning visit the Elephanta Caves, The Elephant Caves, located nine kilometers by sea from the Gate of India (approximately one hour by boat). Later visit the city of Mumbai and visit the Gate of India, Walk through the University of Mumbai, the High Court, to the Flora Fountain, Victoria Terminus, Later visit Mani Bhawan, where the Mahatma Gandhi stayed on his visits to Mumbai between 1917 and 1934 it is a simple and charming house now it is converted in Museum. Enjoy a walk in the Crawford Market and also visit the “dhobi ghats” (public laundry).
Day 09: Departure Mumbai
Breakfast. At the Scheduled time, transfer the airport to board the flight to Goa. Legacy in Goa and transfer to the Hotel.
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Accommodation will be on Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
- All Sightseeing, transfers, tours by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking guide in each city
- Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Entrances ( Tickets)
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary/cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which is offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.