Day 01: Arrive in Delhi
Evening arrives in the capital city of India, New Delhi.
Upon arrival and after clearing immigration and customs you will be met and transferred to THE OBEROI DELHI for two nights Stay.
Day 02: Delhi
Morning tour of New Delhi. your guide will take you to the impressive Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple. Also includes an orientation drive in the Lutyens Bungalow Zone. We will go through the government buildings and presidential palace
Also visit Humayun’s tomb, a predecessor to the famous Taj Mahal. Afternoon tour of Old Delhi. We will go through the Red Fort a symbol of Mughal power
Explore Chandni Chowk market on a ride a ‘rickshaw’ (pedicab)
Day 03: Delhi/Chandigarh/Shimla
Morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Chandigarh.
Dep: Delhi at 11:15 am by Air India 463
Arr: Chandigarh at 12:10 pm
On arrival, you will be met by your private car with a driver and drive to Shimla (4 hours).Upon arrival transfer to – OBEROI CECIL.
Day 04: Shimla
We will visit the Rashtrapati Niwas or formally British Viceroy Lord Dufferin before independence this the six storied building with a beautiful garden. Late afternoon visit the Mall area, the main shopping center of Shimla. A walk through the ridge area, the large open space in the heart of town presents an excellent view of the mountain ranges.
Day 05: Shimla
Morning transfer to Shimla Railway station for a short famous “Toy Train” journey up to Tara Devi.
Dep: Shimla at 10:25am by Himalayan Queen
Arr : Taradevi at 11:24am
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery on one of the word’s last remaining active narrow-gauge mountain railways.
Later drive back to Shimla and rest of the day at leisure to explore the valley on your own or enjoy your beautiful hotel.
Day 06: Shimla/Chandigarh/Delhi/Agra
Morning your private car with driver will drive you to Chandigarh airport )4 hours) for your flight to Delhi.
Dep: Chandigarh at 12:45 pm by Air India 464
Arr : Delhi at 02:00pm
On arrival, you will be met by your private car with a driver and drive to Agra (3 hours-express way). Upon arrival transfer to OBEROI AMARVILAS.
Day 07: Agra
Afternoon an extended visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with a Local guide
Day 08: Agra /Jaipur
Optional: Re-visit the Taj Mahal on your own at Sunrise.
Your private car with driver available for round trip transfers to the Taj Mahal.
Morning your private van with driver will drive you to Jaipur (5 hours) visiting en-route Fatehpur Sikri.
Upon arrival transfer to OBEROI RAJVILAS.
Day 09: Jaipur
This morning visit Amber and its famous palace. Transportation from the base of the hill by jeeps round trip.
Afternoon sightseeing tour of Jaipur city; visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory, We will also see the Palace of Winds, the Hawa Mahal, a famous landmark of Jaipur, and the City Palace museum.
Day 10: Jaipur
Day at leisure for independent activities or to enjoy your luxury hotel.
(Car/driver will be available for local use)
Day 11: Jaipur/Delhi
Buffet Breakfast and check-out from hotel transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- 10 nights’ accommodation on twin / double sharing at the hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Accommodation will be on CP (Room + Breakfast) basis
- All transfers, tours, and excursion as per itinerary using air-conditioned Vehicle
- Local English speaking Guide as per itinerary
- Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- Train Tickets ( Kalka – Delhi) – AC Chair Car
- Toy Train Tickets in Shimla
- Rickshaw ride at Delhi
- Elephant ride / Jeep Ride at Amber Fort (Elephant ride Subject to availability).
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, and service tax.
Cost does not include:
- Any airfare (International or domestic).
- Passport and Visa fees for India.
- Any Lunch / Dinner is not Included
- Any Monument Tickets
- Any meals OR options not mentioned in the itinerary/cost inclusion.
- Any item of personal nature and Gratuities.
- Any insurance.
- Additional nights for participants, which are offered at additional cost to individual participants.
- All personal expenses such as medical expenses, laundry, drinks, telephone and fax services, and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary.